8 Best Password Managers for Android in 2023
It's hard navigating the vast sea of antivirus options. But don't worry, we're here to help. We researched all the top products on the market to find you the best security possible.
It was disappointing to see that many solutions only focus on generic protection, leaving devices vulnerable to unique and emerging threats. But through rigorous testing, we separated the champions from the amateurs. These antiviruses will detect and neutralize threats before you even know they exist.
What's the best antivirus?
Norton comes out on top. It's beginner-friendly, packed with features, and uses machine learning to stay up to date on current virus trends. All this means your device will never be left behind. Throw in Norton's excellent customer support and affordable prices and it's easy to see why they're the gold standard of antivirus software.
- Best app overall - high security + great features
- Advanced autofill for complex forms
- Sync bookmarks and notes across devices
- Multi-OS sync for all computers, phones + tablets
- Good family plan
- Excellent performance and highly intuitive
- Very secure - login generator, 2FA, top encryption
- Dark web monitoring, encrypted chat, 10 GB storage
- Good security, easy-to-use app
- One-click password changer for over 500 sites
- Free VPN included (with unlimited data)
- Very intuitive Android password manager
- High-security features + easy to use
- Dark web monitoring, local data storage
- Best free plan - unlimited passwords + devices
- Sync Android passwords across every OS (100% free)
- Autofills logins, credit cards, addresses, and more
- Simple + secure Android password manager app
- Good auto-login feature for phones/tablets
- Strong, high-complexity password generator
- Highly functional Android password manager app
- Good integration with all Android devices
- Strong security - 2FA, 256-bit AES, local sync
Why You Should Trust Us
When looking for the best password manager for your needs, it’s very important to know which review website you can trust. There are hundreds of password manager review sites, and new ones are constantly emerging, so it’s very hard to determine which site is recommending good products and which one is recommending bad products with high affiliate commissions.
Unlike websites that want to earn as much money as possible by tricking users into installing bad products, we only recommend products that we would happily use ourselves. We perform extensive research, tests, and comparisons to determine which password managers are truly the best on the market, and we regularly update all of our content to make sure that everything you read on our site is up to date and verified.
We are a small team of security software reviewers, with years of experience in testing password managers, and our goal is to help you find a password manager that you will be 100% satisfied with. You can rest assured that all of our top choices are secure, easy to use, and affordable.
Why Do You Need a Password Manager?
A password manager makes it simple to generate, save, and auto-fill passwords for all of your online accounts. It also syncs all of your passwords across all of your devices, so you can access your data from any platform, operating system, or browser. In addition to being a convenient, time-saving tool, a password manager is also an essential one for protecting your logins and other sensitive data, like financial information.
The best password managers use unbreakable military-grade encryption to secure your data, have zero-knowledge protocols to make sure you’re the only one who can access your password vault, and provide additional safety through multi-factor authentication, password auditing, and data breach monitoring. They also come with useful extras like password sharing, account recovery, emergency access, and family management dashboards.
In essence, downloading a password manager from a trustworthy company is the best and easiest way to ensure all of your passwords are 100% safe and to prevent cybercriminals from gaining access to your logins for financial or any other type of gain.