7 Best Windows Antivirus Software in 2022
- Compare the best antivirus for Windows in 2022
- Explore which antivirus software ranked highest and why
- Save money with exclusive deals
- Get complete protection on all Windows versions
- Limited Time Sale: Get 75% Off
- Advanced malware scanning & removal
- Windows virus protection insurance
- Affordable subscription options
- Money-back guarantee (30 days)
- Permanently deletes sensitive digital files
- Protects up to 10 devices
- An easy to use web-based console
- Works with Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 & 11
- Lightweight and user-friendly
- Blocks malware & phishing websites
- Stops all online threats (100% detection rate)
- Prevents cybercriminals from spying on you
- Excellent anti-phishing protection
Why You Should Trust Us
When choosing which antivirus to install, it’s important to know whom you can trust. The problem is that there are so many antivirus review sites online — and most of them are run by shady marketers trying to earn a quick buck by recommending products that offer the best affiliate programs. And as you can imagine, these products often aren’t the best ones for users.
Instead of going the quicker route — which we believe is both morally and ethically wrong — we decided to do things differently. We extensively researched, tested, and compared all of the most popular antiviruses on the market to determine which ones are really good. And we regularly re-test all of our top antiviruses and update our lists and reviews to make sure that everything you read on our site is 100% true.
We have years of experience in testing and reviewing security software, and our mission is to provide trusted and transparent reviews that can genuinely help our readers find the right antivirus for their needs and budget. We would never endorse a bad product, and you can rest assured that we only recommend antiviruses that we are perfectly happy with using ourselves.
Why Do You Need an Antivirus?
Antivirus software is the best, easiest, and most reliable way to keep your device safe from all types of cybersecurity threats. Using traditional malware databases and advanced machine-learning tools, antiviruses are able to quickly detect and safely remove these threats from all of your devices. And thanks to their real-time malware protections, they can prevent malware from infecting your system in the first place.
But modern antiviruses are much more than just malware scanners. They come with a wide range of additional tools to protect your entire online experience. Top brands include security features like web protections to secure your browsing, firewalls to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic, virtual private networks (VPNs) to keep your online sessions private, parental controls to help you keep your kids safe online, and password managers to ensure your passwords are unbreakable.
In short, installing a good antivirus from a reputable, trustworthy company is essential for protecting your data and devices from known and emerging malware that is designed to make your devices unusable, gain access to your sensitive data, or both.