6 Best Antivirus Software for Windows 7 in 2022
- Compare the best antivirus for Windows in 2022
- Explore which antivirus software ranked highest and why
- Save money with exclusive deals
- Get complete protection on all Windows versions
- Complete protection for Windows 7
- Blocks 100% of both known & new malware
- Easy to use with a ton of extra features
- Low-cost plans for up to 5 devices
- Generous 60-day money-back guarantee
- Award-winning Windows 7 antivirus
- Perfect malware & phishing detection
- Affordable protection for up to 6 devices
- Comprehensive internet security
- Cheap plans for up to 10 devices
- 30-day risk-free refund period
- Robust online protection for Windows 7
- More extras than most competitors
- Money-back guarantee for 30 days
Why You Should Trust Us
When choosing which antivirus to install, it’s important to know whom you can trust. The problem is that there are so many antivirus review sites online — and most of them are run by shady marketers trying to earn a quick buck by recommending products that offer the best affiliate programs. And as you can imagine, these products often aren’t the best ones for users.
Instead of going the quicker route — which we believe is both morally and ethically wrong — we decided to do things differently. We extensively researched, tested, and compared all of the most popular antiviruses on the market to determine which ones are really good. And we regularly re-test all of our top antiviruses and update our lists and reviews to make sure that everything you read on our site is 100% true.
We have years of experience in testing and reviewing security software, and our mission is to provide trusted and transparent reviews that can genuinely help our readers find the right antivirus for their needs and budget. We would never endorse a bad product, and you can rest assured that we only recommend antiviruses that we are perfectly happy with using ourselves.
Why Do You Need an Antivirus?
Antivirus software is the best, easiest, and most reliable way to keep your device safe from all types of cybersecurity threats. Using traditional malware databases and advanced machine-learning tools, antiviruses are able to quickly detect and safely remove these threats from all of your devices. And thanks to their real-time malware protections, they can prevent malware from infecting your system in the first place.
But modern antiviruses are much more than just malware scanners. They come with a wide range of additional tools to protect your entire online experience. Top brands include security features like web protections to secure your browsing, firewalls to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic, virtual private networks (VPNs) to keep your online sessions private, parental controls to help you keep your kids safe online, and password managers to ensure your passwords are unbreakable.
In short, installing a good antivirus from a reputable, trustworthy company is essential for protecting your data and devices from known and emerging malware that is designed to make your devices unusable, gain access to your sensitive data, or both.