10 Best Antivirus Software for Windows 10 in 2021
- Compare the best antivirus for Windows in 2021
- Explore which antivirus software ranked highest and why
- Save money with exclusive deals
- Get complete protection on all Windows versions
- Comprehensive internet security
- Cheap plans for up to 10 devices
- 30-day risk-free refund period
- Good range of extra features
- Easy to use on Windows 10 + above
- Full protection for Windows 10 + above
- Blocks 100% of both known & new malware
- Easy to use with a ton of extra features
- Award-winning Windows 10 antivirus
- Perfect malware & phishing detection
- Affordable protection for up to 6 devices
- Robust protection for Windows 10 + above
- More extras than most competitors
- Money-back guarantee for 30 days
- Advanced malware detection & removal
- Excellent phishing & online protection
- 7-day free trial + cheap payment plans
- Strong virus detection capabilities
- Best gaming mode on the market
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Why You Should Trust Us
When choosing which antivirus to install, it’s important to know whom you can trust. The problem is that there are so many antivirus review sites online — and most of them are run by shady marketers trying to earn a quick buck by recommending products that offer the best affiliate programs. And as you can imagine, these products often aren’t the best ones for users.
Instead of going the quicker route — which we believe is both morally and ethically wrong — we decided to do things differently. We extensively researched, tested, and compared all of the most popular antiviruses on the market to determine which ones are really good. And we regularly re-test all of our top antiviruses and update our lists and reviews to make sure that everything you read on our site is 100% true.
We have years of experience in testing and reviewing security software, and our mission is to provide trusted and transparent reviews that can genuinely help our readers find the right antivirus for their needs and budget. We would never endorse a bad product, and you can rest assured that we only recommend antiviruses that we are perfectly happy with using ourselves.
Why Do You Need an Antivirus Solution?
Antivirus programs are the essential line of defense against online cybersecurity threats. Using definitions and sophisticated behavior-recognition algorithms, they identify, quarantine, and safely remove threats to users’ operating systems.
Today’s viruses come in many different forms: Malware, spyware, adware, and rootkits are just some of the programs that promise to make users’ lives misery—and the list is growing by the year. Running a reliable antivirus software is the only way users can be sure that they won’t fall victim to a costly cyber-attack, have their device turned into a brick, or suffer potentially life-changing identity theft.